thirtytwo Sequence snowboard boot review
The 32 Sequence boot with BOA is an all terrain all mountain attack boot
THE 2018 thirtytwo Sequence Boa Snowboard Boot
Skill Level for the 32 Sequence BOA : advance to pro
thirtytwo has been making snowboard boots for over a decade. They are one of the few snowboard boot manufactures that stayed around.
The thirtytwo Sequence Boa snowboard boot was built for the hard charging backcountry snowboarder.
This is a high end boot that provides you with the best fit and material that allows you to tune and customize your boot to fit your riding style.
the 32 Sequence comes with the Elite Fit injection molded quick rebounding foam that allows for incredible support, medium flex, and lasts forever. .
The flex for the Sequence is STIFF
Like I mentioned before this is a boot for the serious hard charging backcountry to all mountain boarder.
It has an integrated BOA heel lock system for complete lock down of the boot.
The cushioning of the 32 Sequence is made from high rebounding cushioning with even flex.
32 is support by some serious pro boarders.
thirtytwo list of pro riders
- Jermey Jones (Jones Snowboards)
- JP Walker
- NICOLAS MÜLLER
- Scott Stevens
- Chris Grenier
- Chris Bradshaw
- Joe Sexton
- Frank April
- Danny Larson
- Toni Kerkela
- Desiree Melancon
- Dylan Thompson
thirtytwo was started by a crew of snowboarders in 1995….
thirtytwo Sequence BOA Snowboard Boot SPECS
- True Half sizes for the perfect fit
- BOA Heel Lock System with Hybrid instep lock down
- 6/10 on the flex rating
- Performance Rubber outsole with enhanced grip
- STI Energy Foam for high rebounding cushioning
- 3D molded tongue for even flex
- Elite Internal harness that gives you ultimate support and heel hold
- Articulated Cuff the will eliminate shell distortion
- Performance backstay giving you the spine support
- Heel Hold system
- Recoil Flex control that can be customized
- Intuition foam that is 100% heat moldable
2018-2019 thirtytwo Boa Snowboard Boot Sizing
2019 thirtytwo Boa Snowboard Boot colors:
Black – yep thats it…