2019 Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard Review
The most trusted board ever, backed by a cult following as snowboarding’s one-answer to all terrain.
Since its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V™ combines camber’s power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
The Flying V provides with a more flexible board allowing you to float better in powder and also last longer on the hill when compared to the standard camber Burton Custom.
2019 Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard Specs
- TERRAIN – Park, All Mountain
- BEND – Flying V – A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- SHAPE – Directional Shape – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX – Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- 2019 Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard Review