Women’s 2018 Burton Feelgood snowboard
Finally the ladies have a PRO level snowboard that has been developed over 2 decades
THE 2018 | 2019 BURTON feelgood IS A PRO BOARD THAT PROVIDES THE RIDE FOR THE DEMANDING RIDEr.
*** Note this snowboard is an EXPERT level snowboard. If you are just getting started this isn’t the right board for you
The Burton Feelgood was one of the very first snowboards that was designed specifically for the hardcore women rider. This was a board that has been backed by the hardcore shredder Kelly Clark.
For 2019 the Burton Feelgood gets a new look and shape but retains all of its famous snowboard specs.
The 2019 Feelgood is the Ferrari of snowboards, with its amazing pop and precision handling. The Burton Feelgood is a directional shape and will slay any conditions in ANY terrain.
This is the number one stick of choice for All mountain riding.
- BEND Camber
- SHAPE Directional Shape
- FLEX Twin Flex
- CORE FSC Certified Superfly 2 700G Core, Multizone EGD, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS Women’s Specific Triax Fiberglass
- BASE Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING The Channel System
- FEATURES Carbon I Beam Frostbite Edges, Super Sap Epoxy, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- BURTON WARRANTY 3-Year Warranty
WHERE DOES THE BURTON feelgood SNOWBOARD LIKE TO RIDE?
- All Mountain
- Directional Shape
- Expert Riding level
What Size does the Burton Feelgood come in?
- TERRAIN – Park, All Mountain, Powder
- BEND – Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- SHAPE – Directional Shape – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX – Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
Check out the below Snowboard reviews…