The Best intermediate women’s snowboard
** This is information on the top intermediate women’s snowboards to consider
So, you have your very first year under your belt with your trusty women’s beginner snowboard. You are now wanting a better more aggressive snowboard to ride for this season or next.
However, where do you start?
There are SO many different women snowboards and SO many different women riding style of snowboards.
So, the question you have to really ask yourself is this…
Where do you like spending most of your time?
- All mountain
This is the starting point we recommend starting at.
Picking out the right snowboard can be difficult because its not like a car and you can just take it for a test ride. However, a few of the bigger manufactures do demo days which I HIGHLY recommend going to.
You will be able to do back to back runs on different women’s snowboard decks that you then can make a more informed decision on what best suits your riding style.
There are different types of camber and rocker styles for each deck. This makes a difference on how the snowboard will flex and feel while riding it.
This also choosing the right women’s snowboard is crucial on how your legs hold up from a day of snowboarding.
Ok so on to our recommendations…There really isn’t a clear favorite.
2019 Roxy Ally Women’s Snowboard
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
This is a mild rocker snowboard that is easy to ride and has enough flex to not kill your legs
Roxy ALLY Women’s Intermediate snowboard
- Original Banana – The Best Contour to Learn on
- Progression – Easy/Jibby/Floaty
- Mild Rocker/Rocker/Mild Rocker
- Heart Wood-Core Construction
- Sustainably Harvested Aspen/Paulownia Blends
Roxy ALLY Women’s Intermediate Size
How much does the Roxy ALLY women’s board cost?
Jones Dream Catcher Snowboard 2019 – Women’s
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Jones is another type tier snowboard brand. They are PASSIONATE about build snowboards and pretty much everyone that works there are hardcore shredders.
Jones snowboard makes a great intermediate snowboard for women. The Jones Dream Catcher is a playful but forgiving women’s snowboard. This womens board is also super stable and loves to be ridden in any terrain on the mountain.
Built from the highest sustainable products on the market…the Jones Dream Catcher Women’s snowboard will not disappoint.
2019 Jones Dream Catcher Intermediate Snowboard Specs
- Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Full wood premium poplar core that offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
The Women’s Jones Dream Catcher is a Directional Rocker
2019 Jones Dream Catcher Intermediate Snowboard Sizes
How much does the Jones Dream Catcher Intermediate Snowboard Cost
2019 Women’s Burton Feelgood Snowboard
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate – Expert
2019 Burton Feelgood Intermediate Snowboard Specs
- TERRAIN – Park, All Mountain, Powder
- BEND – Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- SHAPE – Directional Shape – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX – Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
2019 Burton Feelgood Intermediate Snowboard Sizes
2019 Burton Feelgood price
We hope we where able to provide you with valuable information on what intermediate women’s snowboard is right for you…
Please leave us a comment letting us know what snowboard you prefer or if you would like us to review a snowboard.
More women snowboard reviews below: