2019 Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard
Design to be a Mountain terrain shredder….
Plan for liftoff with a board that makes waves for its capabilities to sculpt as well as capture air.
Made to be a terrain-slaying choice to even more typical twin forms, the Burton Flight Attendant is a cost-free spirit that studies both pow and also hard-pack with equivalent accuracy. Well Balanced Freeride Geometry is the trick with problem camber as well as sidecut that are fixated your position to produce a twin freestyle really feel when riding level base. On edge the board transforms limited and also fast, with Directional Camber and also taper for included float as well as circulation. A mix of huge mountain characteristics as well as all-terrain hostility, the Steward locates the wonderful place for every little thing from high lines as well as spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, cushions, and also side hits.
Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard Details
- BEND – Directional Camber
- SHAPE – Directional Shape, 10mm Taper
- FLEX – Directional Flex
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core, Dualzone EGD, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS – Triax Fiberglass
- BASE – Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING – The Channel
- FEATURES – Infinite Ride, Pro Tip, Freeride Geometry, Super Sap Epoxy, Carbon I beam
Where does the Burton Flight Attendant like to ride?
- All Mountain
What sizes does the Burton Flight Attendant come in?
- 159 Wide
- 162 Wide
** note wide means that the board is fatter than the non wide…
- TERRAIN – All Mountain, Big Mountain, Powder
- BEND – Directional Camber – Entry rocker causes the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions.
- SHAPE – Directional Shape, 10mm Taper – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX – Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
Additional Pictures of the 2019 Burton Flight Attendant snowboard: