2019 Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard
Design to be a Mountain terrain shredder….
Plan for liftoff with a board that makes waves for its capabilities to sculpt as well as capture air.
Is the Burton Flight Attendant the new do it all snowboard?
I bought the Flight attendant as a powder slashing snowboard. The reason for this was the Burton Attendant ride the powder with the best of the powder boards but doesn’t sacrifice its capabilities on other parts of the mountain.
We wanted a snowboard that could shred the groomers, take big hits and pretty much ride all the terrain like the Burton Custom but do better in the powder then a Burton Custom.
The 2019 Burton Flight Attendant is exactly that a do it all powder snowboard.
Made to be a terrain-slaying choice to even more typical twin forms, the Burton Flight Attendant is a cost-free spirit that studies both pow and also hard-pack with equivalent accuracy.
Well Balanced Freeride Geometry is the trick with problem camber as well as sidecut that are fixated your position to produce a twin freestyle really feel when riding level base.
On edge the board transforms limited and also fast, with Directional Camber and also taper for included float as well as circulation.
A mix of huge mountain characteristics as well as all-terrain hostility, the Steward locates the wonderful place for every little thing from high lines as well as spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, cushions, and also side hits.
Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard Details
- BEND – Directional Camber
- SHAPE – Directional Shape, 10mm Taper
- FLEX – Directional Flex
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core, Dualzone EGD, Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS – Triax Fiberglass
- BASE – Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING – The Channel
- FEATURES – Infinite Ride, Pro Tip, Freeride Geometry, Super Sap Epoxy, Carbon I beam
Where does the Burton Flight Attendant like to ride?
- All Mountain
What sizes does the Burton Flight Attendant come in?
- 159 Wide
- 162 Wide
** note wide means that the board is fatter than the non wide…
- TERRAIN – All Mountain, Big Mountain, Powder
- BEND – Directional Camber – Entry rocker causes the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions.
- SHAPE – Directional Shape, 10mm Taper – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX – Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
Additional Pictures of the 2019 Burton Flight Attendant snowboard: